After obtaining the Mech Designer System, Ves aims to create the greatest mechs in the galaxy! In the far future, the galactic human civilization has entered the Age of Mechs. The countless lesser powers of humanity have come to adopt mechs as their main weapons of war. Only a small number of humans have the right genetic aptitude to pilot these destructive war machines the size of buildings. Born to a military family in the edge of the galaxy, Ves Larkinson is one of the many people who lacks the talent to earn glory in battle. Instead, he became a mech designer. Helped by his missing father, Ves has obtained the mysterious Mech Designer System that can help him rise in the galaxy and beyond. His mechs based on the principles of life quickly allows him to rise to prominence. Powerful and highly compatible with mech pilots, his products have the potential to take the market by storm. However, success does not come easily, and countless challenges bar his ability to sell his mechs to a market eager for innovation! With the sins of the human race in the galactic arena slowly catching up, Ves must navigate the perils of the ultra-competitive mech market and maintain control over his growing organization of misfits. This is the golden age of mechs. This is the golden age of humanity. The question is, will it last? "Any challenge can be overcome as long as I design the right mech!" --Join The Mech Touch's unofficial Discord server! https://discord.gg/APB5KCU --Follow my Instagram and Twitter! https://www.instagram.com/mlduong https://twitter.com/MLDuong --Cover Art by Derek-Paul Carll (carlldpn) --The Mech Touch is an original webnovel written by ML "Exlor" Duong. The Mech Touch is mainly published on Webnovel.com and a select few platforms affiliated with the parent company of this website.
In the magnificent interstellar era, mankind has finally developed teleport technology, but when trying to teleport, they are not sent to the future, the past, or any land known to men... This mysterious space is called God’s Sanctuary, where lived numerous unknown creatures. Here, humans will make the greatest leap in their evolution to create the most glorious epoch in history. "Sacred-blood creature black beetle killed. Beast soul of sacred-blood black beetle gained. Eat the meat of sacred-blood black beetle to gain 0 to 10 geno points randomly."
Felix Maxwell was destined to be a loser, born on one of the weakest races and on the least favorable of situations, he was forced to face adversity head-on as he traveled across the vast universe where dangers laid in every corner, one day traveling in hopes of riches he stumbled upon a ruin where a supreme being laid imprisoned, in a stroke of bad luck the being laid its eyes on him and tried to take over his body, forcing itself upon him. But fate hadn't given up on him! He woke up in his younger body, 20 years in the past with the fallen being trapped in his soul. In his past life he had been a loser, giving up on things mid-way and never striving for greatness, he was a side character who made the strong shine even brighter, but not on this life. He swore to himself he would strive for glory, he would take advantage of his knowledge and emerge as a supreme being! ...... Novel Discord: https://discord.gg/FTfXXYHnFT This is my Patreon, everyone is welcomed to drop by! https://www.patreon.com/MidGard_Author
Max always wanted a more exciting life, and after being reincarnated into the far future and a Galaxy in constant war, his wish was granted. Discovered to have a high compatibility with his new world's Technological System, he was drafted as a child into training to become one of their elite Mecha Pilots, the heroes of the Kingdom who face down even the mightiest of threats from inside giant Mecha, wielding the mightiest of weapons known to mankind. All he has to do is prove himself worthy. https://discord.gg/hxTpqZQtKN
Have you ever wished you exactly knew how to accomplish your dreams? Not feeling the slightest doubt anymore? Being aware at any time how every choice, action and decision of yours affects your future? That's what happened to Jake Wilderth, a procrastinating young man without ambition. When a mysterious silver spaceship, popping out from nowhere, delivered to each Earthling a bracelet containing an AI introducing itself as the Oracle, their destiny changed. From a boring uneventful life Jake began to strive for greatness, treading his Path over the dead bodies of many. What a blessing it would have been if he was the only one profiting of such a gift! But when everyone became equal to face the future, he soon realized no gift comes for free.. Just a warning. Volume 1 sets the atmosphere in a Earth slowly degenerating into chaos and can be considered as a big prologue. It is slow and not as rewarding for the readers than mainstream stories on this website. If you can push through it will be worth it. For some real action you need to wait chap 27. =================================== Discord link: https://discord.gg/d8udP7Q
Billions of people around the world were transmigrated to the game world of “Shining Era.” Everyone became lords and possessed their own land. They recruited troops, gathered resources, occupied mines, attacked cities and built up their empires. In this world of lords, the most important resource was the troop lairs where they could recruit troops. However, the potential of these lairs was fixed. If anyone wanted to obtain a top-level troop, they could only do so by defeating powerful wild troops and occupying their lairs. However, Richard discovered that he could actually improve the level of troop lairs directly. From then on, various powerful troops were groomed by him. When the other players were still leaping with joy from obtaining a high-level troop, behind Richard were a Desert Pharoah, a Demonic Scorpion King, a Mechanical Giant, a Demon Baron, a Blood Archduke, a Five-colored Evil Dragon, and a Fallen Angel. From that day on, a prosperous and dazzling oasis city was established in the desert. As for Richard, he became the ruler of the desert.
# ANOTHERWORLD God’s Path was a mysterious game that appeared on the blue planet 20 years ago. Only 1 million slots were opened every month. Once a person became a player of the game, they would gain superpowers and become stronger than normal people. … Ling Yi was able to activate the Super Mutation System after becoming a player. From consumables to divine weapons, he was able to mutate everything. He was even able to mutate a bunch of cheat-like powers when he maxed out his potential. When he mutated the +1 luck talent, it became a cheat-like power, Probability Reversal, where he could reverse a 10% possibility to a 90% one. If an item only had a 0.1% chance of dropping, then it would be 99.9% for him instead. When he mutated the True Eyes, he got the Eye of Truth, another cheat-like power that not only allowed him to see the hidden stats, but also the information of items. Other than those two, he also had other powers like the Malevolence Manifestation where he could turn other people’s evil intentions into narration, and the Intelligence Reduction Light which reduced the intelligence of his target. A year later, Ling Yi, who had achieved titles such as the Fastest Player to Level Up, First Maxed-level Player, and Strongest Man, was in one of his many interviews. “Actually, I…”
Global Survival: 100 Times Cultivation Speed From The Start It is the Year 2052, mining workers in Country A have accidentally dug through a bottomless pit. Bizarre-looking creatures have escaped from underground and caused a large number of civilian casualties. The Abyssal Passage has opened! Ten gigantic Golden Ranking Lists have also appeared in the sky. The strange phenomenon has plunged the whole world into chaos. The Golden Ranking Lists have evolved from the will of the world. Those who get ranked on the Golden Ranking Lists will receive heavenly opportunities; the higher the ranking, the greater the rewards. The first person to be on a Ranking List will get its only divine-grade reward! From this point onwards, the fate of humanity will be all changed! Chu Feng bounces up from the sofa, gasping for his breath as he awakens to the year 2052. He can still feel the cold sensation of the long sword of his ‘good’ sworn Big Brother Lin Yi slicing through his heart. “I…..I’m not dead?” He soon realizes that he has been reborn 10 years back in time! The Tribulation has not yet arrived; none of the tragedies has happened yet! He knows what will happen in the next 10 years! He must now seize Big Brother’s opportunities, he must avenge himself! He must seize all the opportunities and ascend to the Golden Ranking Lists, and obtain all the divine-grade rewards as soon as possible before the invasion of the Abyss! He must become even stronger!
Due to an unexpected turn of events, Xia Fei consumed a Super Gene Optimization Fluid that bore no brand, expiry date, instructions or stated its place of origin. Our story begins here...
# MONSTERPET Mu Xuan transmigrated to a dangerous world of beast tamers. Fortunately, after he successfully formed a contract with a beast, he awakened two major cheats consecutively: bloodline extraction and merging as well as an information panel. Hence, Mu Xuan extracted bloodlines and designed the strongest beast evolution lines until he became the strongest beast tamer. The world was beneath his feet and the sky was not that far out of reach! Icy Crystal Spirit evolved into Icy Crystal Frost Polar Dragon, and then Cinder Frost Dragon and finally Ember Star Dragon. Space Tanuki evolved into Void Dragon Tanuki, and then Dimension Leaping Dragon Tanuki and finally Heaven Divine Dragon Tanuki. Heavenly Fate Illusion Butterfly… Nine Lives Reincarnation Butterfly. Destruction Demon Bear… Divine Elf Envoy... Golden Sun Crow… Old Man Time…